Secrecy is Key

loveislikethewind
Secrecy is Key
Summary: "Welcome to the S.A.F.T.A. Which stands for Suspicious Activity Force for Teenage Agents. We wish for you to join us and work for the most secret intelligence force. Have a great day!" I look around and see all different kinds of teenagers. Ones with spiky green hair, big ones, small ones, girls, boys every type possible.
"It only does that when it recognizes a new person in the elevator." Breeya says.
"Wow." I say and Breeya looks at me with a proud grin like a parent who's kid just scored a touchdown or got an A+ in all their classes.
"Welcome to the S.A.F.T.A. Aria Rose Iyanna we hope you will join us. I will now take you to Mila. You talked to her?"
"Yes." I say, still in a trance at how the agency looks.

This book has 1 comment. Post your own now!

Barnowl14This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Nov. 8, 2013 at 11:26 am
This is an interesting idea, and I like it. There are two things, though. 1. I would have liked to know what the phone call said, and 2. I'm super confused between BellE and BellA. Their names are so similar. Other than that, I think it's great! ;)