One Bullet: Enter the Morag (Part 1)

Author's note: My first cliffhanger. Okay, I will be working on other things so until those are finished, enjoy...  Show full author's note »
Author's note: My first cliffhanger. Okay, I will be working on other things so until those are finished, enjoy the first part of the final fight. Doc vs Morag.  « Hide author's note
Chapters:   « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next »

Prologue

A tall man walked over towards a hostage, gripping his pistol. The hostage laid there, bag over its head and bleeding from several spots on its body. The man picked up and kicked the hostage in the stomach, knocking the wind out of it. He shoved the end of the gun towards the hostage’s head. He pulled the trigger and fired, the body fell over as a streak of red hit the wall. The tall man took the bag off the body’s head. General Toi laid there bleeding out through his skull. The tall man chuckled and pulled out a knife out of his coat pocket and tossed it at some blue prints of a robotic eye, it stuck right in the pupil, and under his breath he muttered, “Your next, Kerr.”