Merrikeep

Cora R.
Merrikeep
Summary: Myra Phillips is a klutzy 15-year-old adopted girl who suddenly finds herself thrust into the country of Merrikeep where talking animals, dragons, magic and war are incredibly normal.

Myra is told that she is the chosen one who is to save their country of Merrikeep from the corrupt Veran Government. She becomes the second in command of the rebellion against them, the Vanguard.

Join Myra as she journeys across Merrikeep, going undercover, tracking, learning spells, and how to fight, as she tries to protect the country she grows to love.

CurlyGirl17 said...
Hey it's me again! I just wanted to let you know I posted the rest of my story and was hoping you'd give me some feedback on the rest. Your last comment was really helpful! :)

CurlyGirl17 said...
Mar. 25, 2013 at 12:54 pm:
This is good so far! It caught my eye because I used the same picture for my book and I also have a one-word 'm' title, Metalligirl. I like this idea; it's really interesting. I'd appreciate it if you checked out the first chapter of my story and left a comment; you do a good job with writing! :)

munchkincora replied...
Apr. 5, 2013 at 8:05 pm :
Thank you for taking the time and reading my book! :) And I'll go look at your stuff to.