I Walk

Chapters:   « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 6 Next »

Chapter 5

We got to their home. It was a manchen, luckily these are standing. There’s this street with big houses, and there by a lake. Dalten went around back, while I Walk was on the side of the wall. I knocked on the door, and it opened.
“Hey, what’s a woman like you doing here?” Harry said while he was staring at my boobs. Then the rest of them came to him.
“Harry, don’t tell me that you called a whore.” Frank said, then he got smacked up the side of the head. That person was Stephen.
“You guys go back inside, I’ll call if there’s any trouble.” Stephen said while he was smiling at me. He looks...wow. He has black wave hair, and he is tan with brown shiny eyes.
“Would you like to come in?” Stephen asked. I shook my head, and we went inside. I came inside, the place looks beautiful. The walls are painted sky blue and if you looked up at the ceiling, it was covered with a picture of angels with golden harps next to an opened gate. Then there was a spiral staircase. After that we went to the kitchen. He told me to sit at the table. Then the rest of them sat at the table as well.
“So, what brings you to our lovely home?” Stephen asked.
“I work for Officer Timothy Adams, do you know him?” I asked looking at Stephen.
“Yes, I know him. Why do you ask?” He asked while he put his hands on the table.
“We should strap her to the table.” Frank said while he was staring at my boobs again. Then Stephen stood and took out his knife. He walked behind Frank.
“Frank, Frank, Frank. You have a dirty, dirty mouth. Do you know that Frank Stevens?” Stephen said while he put his hand on Franks head.
“Yeah boss. So when are we going to do it?” Frank asked still looking at me. Then Stephen shoved the knife through Franks head. Blood started to squirt out. Then Harry stood up and walked over to Frank. He picked him up, and took him out of the room. Oh yeah, I forgot to tell you what Harry looks like. Don’t worry about Frank, he looked like a pig. Harry has black hair, and it’s buzzed. He’s ripped like Luck Foragno. Then when I looked at his arm, there was a big scar. he walked out of the kitchen.
“Sorry about that, I didn’t get your name.” Stephen said looking at me.
“My name is Katie Washington, and don’t worry. I already know your name.” He wrapped his arms around.
“Timothy talks about me, I’m also well known here. People look at me and Harry. They are scared as hell. Anyway, he told you to come here?” He asked.
“Yeah, he did. Timothy told me to ask you if I can join.” I said smiling back at him. He stood up and started to walk around the table.
“I’m going to tell you something, it was I that created this world. Plus, I sent threats to countries to do so. Then they throw nucks at us. Then we threw them back.” He stopped at me and put his hands on my shoulders. Then he took them off.
“WHY YES KATIE, YOU CAN JOIN!” He yelled out with a smile. Harry came back in the room.
“What is it sir?” Harry asked.
“This beautiful woman is joining us.” Stephen said while he hugged me. Then Harry walked over and shook my head.

ZacharyCrank said...
Kinda a bit jumpy. You went from her being pale, to dieing. Give some detail between. Don't go through the storyline so fast & give some details about the sickness.

E.T.Wotruba replied...
Dec. 1, 2012 at 9:00 pm :
Thanks, I kinda went fast with that one. Also I'm making The Book of All Sins longer. Maybe in the mid futre I'll make this one longer and more detail.