Vampire High Chronicles: the first taste

Author's note: Just life in all of it's glory. And i've all ways loved vampires.
Author's note: Just life in all of it's glory. And i've all ways loved vampires.  « Hide author's note
Chapters:   « Previous 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next »

Family Talks

Mean while at the Gordon's kitchen table everyone but Alena was happy for Eva to have the chance A.K.A being made to go to werewolf high. Eva had just gotten done with her fourth day at her new high school. Now she was happy all the time and it really annoyed Alena a lot. "So Alena i heard the werewolves outside your school while i was waiting for you, talking about you." "About what? Eva and how would they even know about me if you didn't tell them about me?" "well.... they were mostly Jason's friends Paul, jack, and James....." "about what?" "how much they see Jason flirting with you in werewolf history." "He does not flirt with me OK? end of conversation." "bu-" "no. end of conversation." "fine, but one of the guys asked me out." "you didn't say yes did you?" "of course i said yes, he's hot!" "which one is it.?" "James, brown hair, blue blue eyes..." "oh my god!!!! i knew this was going to happen! mom do you have anything to say about Eva having a werewolf boyfriend?" Alena asked her mother who was drinking blood wine at the kitchen counter trying not to pay attention. "what sweety? i wasn't paying attention." "Eva has a werewolf boyfriend." "What! Eva Kay Gordon do you know how dangerous that is? all he has to do is bite you once on a accident and your dead, you might have 30 minutes maxium." their mom to OK another sip of the blood wine. tears started to roll down her face. "I just don't want to lose you." she said tears dripping into her blood wine. "Mom,, i swear I'll be safe trust me James isn't one to bite." she hugged her mom and went to her room. "your just going to sit here and let her date that thing? almost as bad as letting her date a human!" Alena yelled at her mom went to her room and slammed her door without another word. "kids these days you can't keep them happy." their mom said as herself went to bed with a bottle of blood-wine.