My Possesser | Teen Ink

My Possesser

By MissionaryKid BRONZE, Mitchell, Other
MissionaryKid BRONZE, Mitchell, Other

"Peace is a sacrifice of Trust"

Summary:

In the first thousand years of this earth there was much of importance that has been forgotten. Wind was not just something that could be felt and heard... it was a thing that could be seen and communicated with. Elves were on the brink of extinction and humans were rising to the top of all beings. But there were still a few unusual Beings that would change the very fabric of nature. Willow was one of them although she did not know. Her story is one of rarity and importance, for it is a reminder of how things used to be and why they are not the same anymore. Powers that once ruled and struck fear in every heart are revealed and their story is also told. Once told, this tale will never be forgotten.

Kara B.

My Possesser

sunshine said...
on Jan. 17 2013 at 8:01 pm
I see a flavor of Jeremy's style in this. Check his out on facebook! Keep it up ...I am sorry it has taken me so long to reply! lov ya, Aunt Ruth

roban said...
on Oct. 14 2012 at 6:12 am
Great story Kara!  It kept me interested...and I love the ending!  Looking forward to your next story!

aunt said...
on Oct. 10 2012 at 10:18 am
My neice wrote and incredible story, enjoy!

Ros123 said...
on Oct. 6 2012 at 5:28 pm
Great story, Kara!  It kept me interested and the ending made me want more!  Looking forward to your next book.  Keep writing!

RoBan said...
on Oct. 6 2012 at 5:19 pm
Great story!  It kept me interested and I especially loved the ending!  Good job!  Keep writing!