Captured

Nimra S.
Captured
Summary: Two twin siblings were separated when they were only 4 years old!Carter McKnight has been living with his mother, a detective, and Emma McKnight has been living with her father, also a detective. When a family friend kidnaps both twins, they will reunite and discover the real reason why there parents separated. Emma and Carter will have to work together in order to survive and make it out alive.

Nimra Shaikh said...
Thank you so much!!! Your stories are as wonderful as well!!! :D So many wonderful writers in the world!!! :D

KateLA said...
I loved your story, it just needs a little more description of the character's surroundings, but other than that I really liked the story line, and the message about family you were trying to get across. 5/5!

M-star said...
Sept. 1, 2012 at 5:22 am:
This story is amazing!!:) I kept reading faster and faster with each chapter! I really do love stories that involve siblings!! And the characters of both Carter and Emma are so cool and sweet!

Nimra replied...
Sept. 1, 2012 at 5:11 pm :
Thanks so much it means so much

iheartrunningThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Great. Cool plot. A few spelling errors though. It makes me want to read more, awesome job. 

Nimra replied...
Aug. 21, 2012 at 2:50 pm :
Thanks so much, it means alot!

Nimra said...
Colol and mysterious book