Sometimes You Have To Go South To Go North

On the eerie night of October 27, 2011 history happened at Busch Stadium home of the St. Louis Cardinals. The Cardinals third baseman would become a postseason hero and the 2011 Cardinals had the greatest comeback in history. This reminds me of a story about me.

It was during the fall of 2016 and I was playing a USTA (United States Tennis Association) tournament. My family was there it was absolutely embarrassing I was losing this extremely important match by a ton. The guy I was playing against was kind of intimidating too. He was very tall and good I thought he had the best of me. I fell into a pool full of depression. But I didn’t think of that and I stayed determined to win.

While I was playing I started thinking about stuff like my favorite baseball team. The St. Louis Cardinals I was trying to think of comebacks they made. Then I remembered the ’11 Cardinals and their comeback and how one person made that difference. I was losing my match 5 games to 1 I thought it was over I thought I was done for.
But then some of the parts from the Cardinals story inspired me so that then sparked a fire within me. As soon as I felt that I went from me losing that match 1 game to 5 and ended up winning it 8-5 which was one of the greatest feelings ever.

What I’m trying to say is no matter how far anyone is down don’t ever count yourself out anyone can get back up. Anything is possible and that is a fact. People will pull others down it is their decision if they want to get back up. So as I finish this story of people falling and ending up victorious. Let me ask if you’re going through this? Will you get back up?