Benefits of Playing Sports as a Child | Teen Ink

Benefits of Playing Sports as a Child

By kronnnoz BRONZE, Boston, Massachusetts
kronnnoz BRONZE, Boston, Massachusetts

Have you ever play sports when you were a kid? Did you like sports when you were a kid? Did you benefit from sports?  Sport benefit children because they become healthier and stronger.

One reason children should play sports is there are many benefits. A reason of benefit is that participants have the opportunity to develop their skills. In addition they remain active throughout their lives. Another benefit is kids who play sports learn structure and scheduling. Finally they learn how to work as a team.

A second reason is to be stronger & healthier. A reason to be stronger & healthier is that exercise makes your bones and muscles stronger. Another reason is kids than practice sports have more healthy weight.

The last reason is self esteem. A reason of self esteem children learn the importance to teamwork develop a sense responsibility to a group. In addition is to learn follow leaders.

Sport benefit children because they become healthier and stronger. People get benefits doing sports, they also do sports for get more stronger and healthier, and they learn how work as a team. People want to do this because they want more people to play sports.

i hope you liked