Basketball Is Amazing | Teen Ink

Basketball Is Amazing

By BraydenD BRONZE, Etoile, Tx, Texas
BraydenD BRONZE, Etoile, Tx, Texas

Basketball can be a humiliating sport, but it is also really fun. I think basketball is the best sport to humiliate people.

You can break someone (Break their ankles). You can dribble the ball and do a crazy move like quickly go through your legs, behind your back, then cross. That can make someone fall or get “broken” ankles. It could be as simple as a cross the drive to break someone. Even a hesitation could do it for ya’.

You can dunk on people. This can be even more humiliating when they get broken and another person gets dunked on right after. They can get by a person and drive and jump over someone and dunk and have his testicles graze the defenders face. It gets the crowd roaring and the player usually celebrates with yelling or a dance of some kind.

You can shoot and swish it on ‘em. This also is exhilarating with a break. Break their ankles and shoot an swish. This is also celebrated with a dance or a hand movement. The crowd loves this and the players reward is the sound of the net when the ball glides right through.

Humiliating people in basketball is fun, but it might be cruel to say.