girls in sports

this month my math teacher is holding baseball tryouts......for boys.. when i heard that i ask him if girls could try out also. he said no. i ask him why and he said " because i don't want none of you girls to get hurt out there." once i heard that i said " only the wimpy non-athletic girls would do that because their head would be on guys more than the game." Then after i said that i started to talk to my friend saying that guys have more oppratunaties than the girls do. They have baseball, basketball, cheerleading, track, and most of all football. and the girls only have cheerleading, vollyball, track, and basketball. they should let the girls do the same number of sports as the guys do. yeah some might be out there just to get the guys and girls to look at them but most of the other people are in it to win and they have their head in the game 24 hours 7 days a week.

Claire S. said...
 Hey! I know where you are coming from and it's a great idea. The one thing about it is that you may want to 'beef it up'. Add another example, what happened etc.

bunny said...
it was so boring!!!!

Sadia123456 said...
Wack girl ya'll people can't write