Gymnastics<3 | Teen Ink

Gymnastics<3

By Rawrimaduck25 BRONZE, Hatboro, Pennsylvania
Rawrimaduck25 BRONZE, Hatboro, Pennsylvania

Look at youself your beautiful babe.<3
Love.never.fails.<3
Every thing will be okay in the end<3

Katie was telling me, “Keep your knees in and then tuck your head in, and don’t bring out your arms.”

For the like tenth time I ran down the carpet, and jumped hard on to the spring board, Cal-cling the spring went up and down. I was so close to the mat, that I did a front roll onto the mat. Then I lifted my head up and my arms; she told me it was one of my best ones ever. I tried the vault a lot more times; I almost got it perfect once. I tucked my head into my stomach and then flipped over and then got up and went Ta-da.

I think, “This Is really stupid. I mean I’m like a 5 year old trying to show my parents a new picture that I made.”

Katie wasn’t happy with this one either, she told me “Try and go to the end of the mat and see if you can get a really good run and jump really high.”
I was running as fast as I could; I could feel the wind on my face all the eyes in the room on me. I was just about to hit the mat. I did the flip but I didn’t land right. I was really mad when she told me I didn’t land right. So walked only to the orange line. The rage in me was really giving me the power to go. I pumped my legs as fast they would go, and ran and did a really good jump onto the spring board. I tucked my head into my stomach and flipped over. I got up and put my arms up like a 5 year old this is all I hear...

“Oh my goodness, that one was the best one!” Katie says.

“Maybe we should try another one.”

Overjoyed, I ran back over to end of the carpet near the other vault for the professionals and run full force to the vault again. I tucked my head and “kissed my bellybutton” Push my arms out and then jumped up. Next I put my arms near my ears then I jumped off the side of the mat to see what Katie had to say.

“That was really good,” she answered and then she high fived me.

Katie told me to run down on the mat once more and then try to go full speed without stopping. I sprinted to the spring board and jumped up really high and pointed my toes and then I got to flip onto the mat after that I got up and had to fix my balance. She told me this on was...

“Exxxccelleenntt!” Katie says.

Then she takes me to the trampoline to learn how to do something new.. She taught me how to do a backbend and then flip over.. “Of course I never learned how to do that because I thought it was too hard and I thought that I would get hurt. “ I thought to myself. I just really wanted to go to the vault again. Towards the end of my private class, she told me that we were going to go to the volt. We well I mean I ran over to the vault and then I tried it by myself but then she told me that I was doing it wrong. She came over and tried to teach me how to do a handstand flat back roll over. I tried to do a handstand and then I fell, my body hurt kinda hurt.

I ran up the vault, the wind throughout my hair and the all of the eyes in the room on me. Ca-clang. I ran up to the vault and did a flip.

“You should have done a handstand flat back roll over, “Katie said once I got off the mat.

“I can’t do a handstand.” I said to her. I was really angry.

She reached out and got me and then taught me how to do a handstand.
“Good job today you’re a really quick learner,” Katie told me.

“Thanks,” I said.

She took me over to get all my stuff from the cubbies. Then she gave me a stamp, and told my aunt that I did a good job. And if I practice I’m surely likely to get it down perfect.

cool.<3

Aron Rogers said...
on Dec. 19 2011 at 10:02 am
this is a dumb article what is this for????

on Dec. 7 2011 at 9:59 am

Look at youself your beautiful babe.<3
Love.never.fails.<3
Every thing will be okay in the end<3

AHahah Thanks everyone:]]

<3<3<3<3

on Dec. 7 2011 at 9:58 am
nose.pigs101 BRONZE, Hatboro, Other

enjoy the little things in life. someday, you will look back and realize that they were the big things.<3(:

nice storry liillaaaay. (:

pigs with noses are better than ducks with hats.

WAY BETTER.!(:

byee.

on Dec. 7 2011 at 9:56 am

Look at youself your beautiful babe.<3
Love.never.fails.<3
Every thing will be okay in the end<3

thanks!:))

on Dec. 7 2011 at 9:55 am
eugeniaeconnelly BRONZE, Hatboro Pa, Pennsylvania

lilly i love you and i love you r story its pretty cute , ill see you in the hallways gurl