Lacrosse

Lacrosse is a very fun sport because it’s a combination of football and hockey. In lacrosse you
can hit, pass, shoot, but to win, you have to score in a goal.

In lacrosse the goals are small, so it’s a challenge between both teams. During a game, you can’t
pick up the ball with your hands, hit someone on the back, or check the goalie when he has the ball. You
can get sent to the penalty box for doing unsafe actions. There are different sticks for each player, so it
makes lacrosse very interesting. Since lacrosse can be a dangerous sport, you have to wear safe and
comfortable equipment. You need a helmet, shoulder pads, elbow pads, gloves, and a stick. Lacrosse can
be played in any season because there are box lacrosse (winter), regular lacrosse (spring and fall), and
summer lacrosse tournaments. The advantage of playing lacrosse is you can play anytime, anywhere
because all you need is a stick and a ball! It is really easy to practice lacrosse because you inside the
house with a rubber or foam ball. The disadvantage is, if you accidently lose a ball, it’s really hard to find.

I really like lacrosse because it is really fun and it’s very intense. The sport is very unique
because it is the only sport that involves playing with an alloy (metal) stick. I also really enjoy playing it
because no one really knows about the sport lacrosse. Overall, I think lacrosse is very fun and easy after
you get the hang of it.