The Bermuda Mystery

BERMUDA TRIANGLE is a strange triangular arean on the atlantic ocean. It is a mysterious triangular place. Ships sailing through that area and planes flying through that area were dissapeared and never found. In some cases wreck were found but the crew was missing. It is located of the South-Eastern coast of the United States form a triangular zone in Atlantic ocean. Three corners are Miami(in Florida);San Uan(in Peurta Rico) and Bermuda. There are many dissappearances and the major is of the FLIGHT 19. The flight 19 Avenger planes took off from U.S naval base of Florida FOR A routine training session on an afternoon of Decemeber,1945 but, strangely this time they never returned. Then when all hopes for the above Flight 19 planes were quickly fading then two Mariner(fying boats) were sent by U.S navy to search for Flight 19. After extensive search one of the mariner returned but the other dissappeared for ever. Theories explain tht there is methane gas trapped in the under seafloor errupts which cause  ships to sink like rocks. Planes flying over also catch fire and blowout.First, there is no denying that many of the incidents reported on Bermuda Triangle have actually taken place. Because a plane or ship not returning or reaching its destination is clearly recorded with official agencies concerned including US Navy, US Coast Guard etc.

Shahank663 said...
today at 8:44 am
@ebrahimchaudhry