My Life

By ,

So about two years ago my sister and a few friends left a party and got in the car my sister was less drunk then everyone that was getting in the car, well one of the guys that was with her threw her in the passenger seat and he drove her car , about 10 minutes later a cop turns his lights on to pull them over and the guy hits 100 miles per hour, and hits a tree and a pole and messed my sisters car up bad, so bad that the driver was pronounced dead at the scene and my sister was in a coma for 7 days and hospitalized for several months, and the guy that was in the back was found on top of the motor , and had several bad burns, later on we had found out the driver was on drugs bad and had mixed that with his alcohol and that is what made him run from the cops when they got into the accident , my sister had to learn how to walk, talk, eat , and bath her self all over again , the doctors thought my sister was not ever going to wake up because she was in a vegetable state, but she ended up waking up and as of right now she works at Ford and is successful in life, and is alive .