Sacramento, My Home | Teen Ink

Sacramento, My Home

January 17, 2018
By Queen.Tiana15 BRONZE, Sacramento.CA, California
Queen.Tiana15 BRONZE, Sacramento.CA, California
1 article 0 photos 0 comments

Some people might say that Sacramento is that there is way too many violence ,gun violence and the house rent is high. Also that the crime rate is high, and that it’s boring here in Sacramento. 


In my Sacramento i live in a regular house with a very green lawn. In my  neighborhood it’s peaceful and quiet. Around the block you can see so many homeless people. Anywhere around you , you can hear the sound of fireworks popping in the sky along with many souls vanishing with it . However here in Sacramento there is many and few of nice homes and gorgeous park systems. Also we have wonderful schools to choose and attend to, along with wonderful teachers.


Yes! Sacramento has its issues and its problems. Some of sacramento’s issues or problems are gun violence ,police mortality , homeless people ,crime rate ,and politics. The top two biggest  issues or problems is gun violence and homeless people. Here in sacramento we have thousands or millions of homeless people. However we have very strong wildfires that has been happening for a while.


I think you should come and visit or even stay in Sacramento. The decision is yours  but just know the say don’t judge a book by it’s cover .so yes sacramento does have its ups and downs but it’s up to you to make sacramento even better not sacramento itself. This is my home and i’m saying you should definitely give sacramento a chance.


Don’t judge a state by its cover and the opinions people gave its if you haven’t been here yourself!!!!!!


The author's comments:

this is my sacramento and the values of it 

the problems and the best parts of my home !!!