Sacramento, My Home | Teen Ink

Sacramento, My Home

By yungnserg916 BRONZE, Sacramento, California
yungnserg916 BRONZE, Sacramento, California

Sacramento, the farm-to-fork capital, is a perfect place to raise a family. You can watch your family play at any one of our ten theme parks while you enjoy a nice, warm, fresh-brewed creamy coffee. We also have very nice parks, from the colorful swings to the wooden oak tables is a nice way to spend a summer night we are also the only city in California to have the state fair and the capitol.We were actually the sixth capital since 1854.We also were the capital of California twice Throughout the city you can find many family fun activities take your family down and have a hot dog while playing multiple games. The neighborhoods are very friendly and will welcome you with a big smile and warm hearts. If you or a loved one likes to ride a skateboard/scooter  we have various creative landscaped public skateparks in Sacramento we personally invite you to every single one. On august 11 2017 Daniel hahn our first black sheriff was sworn in, That shows that Sacramento is a very passionate and diverse city.

Although sacramento is a very fun loving city, That doesn't mean we don't have cons to our city, we have a really expensive gas price compared to other countries. We also have a lot of gang infested neighborhoods.We also live in a state where it is easy to get marijuana and juveniles are getting there hands on large amounts, High Schoolers and middle schoolers are infested with marijuana and other drugs such as norcos,molly and acid which can cause half of the twenty-five percent of suicides in Sacramento. Our violent crime rate in Sacramento is one of the most violent in the nation with crimes including rape, murder, assault and manslaughter, Most of these travel back to the gang activity.

Although it's a very problematic city, it is a great place to live and raise your young and i highly suggest living there.

on Feb. 13 2018 at 3:15 pm
Jar_of_Jelly BRONZE, Sacramento, California

just gotta do what you do but do what you like

and now the end is near and so i face the final curtain my friend ill say it clear i lived a life that's full and traveled each and every highway and more much than this i did it my way