Writer's Block | Teen Ink

Writer's Block

By WinterR BRONZE, Dhaka, Other
WinterR BRONZE, Dhaka, Other

We must let go of the life we planned only to accept what is waiting for us...

Life is unpredictable. It goes through different phases. No one can say what is going to happen the next second. that is why it is full with unexpected problems. First a child borns then it starts to cry, the drink, after some time starts to sit, then walk, then run, then talk, then whatever. Life is divided in such steps. We can't count it. We even don't know about those situation about those steps. My life!! My life is full with exclamation marks!! Not happy exclamations, only sad exclamations, frustrations, anxiety. Till now, I have not been able to acheive anything. I am the only child. My parents want me to be highly established. Till now I have failed to do so. I was in love with a wrong guy, in a complete wrong period. When I was about to jump into success, I jumped into failure because of that guy. What a mistake that was!! Then now I am getting ready to fulfill my dream, to live my life, to fly like a bird. I always love to write. Whenever something happens in my life , I always love to keep it in my journal. So, one day I was thinking why not publish it in a website. Now another exclamation. I am going through another phase "Writer's block".  I start typing a story and I end up deleting it. There are so many stories coming in my head but I am unable to arrange it properly. This situation is very stressfull. Hope it gets over soon.

Nothing.