tyrell | Teen Ink

tyrell

By rudegirrl24 SILVER, Sacremento, California
rudegirrl24 SILVER, Sacremento, California

dream big but work harder to make your dreams even bigger

My name is Manea Robinson they call me nene.i am a black african american 16 year old. I am a tomboy. For some reason i love dressing like a boy. I love playing alote with people. I and funny to all people who meet me. I am a student athletic basketball player basketball keeps me pushing to do anything. Because i like to express my feeling when i'm in a game or at practice.

I also like to listen to music because there's so many songs that's in my position that  i can relate to.i am very strong also strong in the heart nothing can set me back. And every time someone tops me down i get back up harder.I love going eating food. My favorite food to eat is chinese food because i been eating it since i was super young. When i eat it makes my stomach feel good lol. When i eat it takes all the stress away.

In the future i want to be a police officer because that's my success goal in the future for me. When i think of police officers i thing of all the lives thats been taken away for no reason. And i want to be the good leader as a police office. It's my destiny to become a police officer and fight for my rights and others. I want the world to feel they are wanted and are supposed to be here just like the rest of use.
    In conclusion, I want to be a police officer to prove that when you come from so little you can make that big. Just but putting all the effort in.

east bay