Not Always Them | Teen Ink

Not Always Them

By chethao_ BRONZE, Sacramento, California
chethao_ BRONZE, Sacramento, California

" Im not stupid, Im just to lazy to show you how smart i am "

One snowing morning when I was sitting on the sofa touching my Ipod like always. I hear a knock on our door. When I open the door I found Annie and her mother standing in the cold snow.
“ Hello please come in it’s cold outside “
“ It’s fine i’m just here to drop Annie off, i’ll be back around 6 pm to pick her up” then she left
“ Trinity in her room “  I pointed to the long hallways.

I left them alone in the room hoping they’ll be fine. My mom was getting ready for work.
“ If you're hungry their leftover food from last night. Do not try to cook anything or using fire while i'm gone”.
“ okay “

She left the door. I could feel to cold wind coming inside the house I hurry up and close the door. I was alone in the living room. I walk over to my little sister room to check on them. Trinity was playing with her barbie doll while Annie on the corner holding a blue marker. Later both of them come into the living room to sit with me.
“ Wanna go play outside “ I ask both of them even though it was freezing cold.
“ Yeah “
“ Then get dressed make sure it’s warm or you might get sick “
We all went outside to play in the snow for a few minute until we can’t feel our hand and face. We come inside all freeze up.  We all gather around the heat, watching cartoon, and drinking hot chocolate. Later we heard a knock on the door. I open the door and saw Annie mother. Annie got dress again and head out with her mother.
“ Thank you for babysitting her “
“ It nothing, come again next time “

When they left I walk over to my room in the corner of my eye I saw some blue marker drawing on the wall.
“ Trinity! Get over here “ I yell angrily her.
“ How many time do I have to tell you not to draw on the wall?! “
“ it wasn’t me that was Annie who did that “
“ Stop lying “ my voice fade away a little and notice that early I did saw Annie holding a blue marker.

Now I know that I should stop blaming on her even though she like to draw on the wall. Even though it might be someone different like to do the same thing as her. It doesn’t always have to be her that draw on the wall it could be anyone.

Dont blam someone even when it something that they might always do it could be someone different.