Sleeping in Sirens: Wicked Dreams | Teen Ink

Sleeping in Sirens: Wicked Dreams

By trappical BRONZE, Sacramento, California
trappical BRONZE, Sacramento, California

“In the arms of an angel, here I come rest in peace.” Here i lay in my room locked inside my cream yellow home with many cars infront with a huge decorative livingroom gaurded by my white tripple locked door. The house was silent and pitch black you can even hear a pen drop. It still freaks my mind that my mother passed here in this very home and i feel that shes very upset with me by my past and present actions. “BOOM” i hear squeezing my eyes closed listening too my bestfriends door slam shut.

“What the...” I  say but my thoughts get quickly interupted by my tired eyes and slowly drift into a deep sleep. No ones home anyway my bestfriends left about an hour ago.

“Ahhh!” i scream in the beginning of my crazy viciously twisted dream. Welcome too my wicked world, my dreams. I fall through a trap door onto a warm flooded sparkling red floor of dirty cracked bones and human remains, i start to silently cry and say too my self over and over thinking it would work “Theres No Place Like Home,Theres No Place Like Home”. Ive never experienced something like this ever, ever in my entire life. If i have thank god i dont remember! I get up off the glittery shining floor sprinting door to door wiping salty flowing tears from my hazel almond shaped eyes pulling a strange looking antique black and white door with the words “SILENT HILL” written in type writing print. Its pitch black. “SOME ONE HELP ME!” i scream louder then a lions roar.

“Hello… is anyone here?” i manage to push out my throat ever so calmly, i receive no reply. I take a brief moment of silence drying my tears walking down the long dark hallway not daring or considering turning back. Why does this dream feel so real? I need too wake up.

“She has a body like a hourglass its ticking like a clock.” i think too myself. Its only a matter of time till it runs out and possibly, im dead. “Well this is amazing” i say out loud sarcastically. Looking down the long hall i see a faint light shining through a double door window as i speed walk through “Sweet nurses!” i yell as i see all heads snap in my direction. “Oah” i hear from one nurse. I clapped loud two times Noise moving nurses? One took a step the other started a surgical drill saw. “Awee nah fam.” i say shaking my head. “Go! Hurry Save Yourself!” i hear a soft voice and sees a young girl that looks about 10 years old tied to the hospital bed. With every word or noise the nurses moved separately doing their own thing swinging knifes, butcher knives, powering drills and saws. It amazed me that my fear has fascinated me in a powerful creepy way. Slowly creeping through and around them making no type of sound they stood frozen in time as if they were still doing something. “A sink” i whisper washing my hands turning the water off running out the room. I slip and fall blacking out laying there limp.

“ I don't know where you're going but do you have room for one more troubled soul, i dont know where im going but i dont think im coming home. And i said, i promise that i'll check in tomorrow if i don't wake up dead. This is the road to ruin, and we're starting at the end.” Kids laughing....Swings creaking.... It's hot. I awaken once again with beads of sweat trickling down my forehead standing too my feet looking at the fiery playground in front of me. “Life is like a fiery play ground when you get through it never look back no matter whats there” i thought to myself creating my own saying walking towards it hopping on the little seat through the burning fire.

Cant even feel anything. A woman with long black hair and a crown of red flowers,blood red lipstick,pale skin,slim figure, black eyes,with a flawlessly beautiful clear face wearing a long red cloak with a black thick high skin dress with stitches on the right side of her mouth connecting from the crease in between her lips too her dimple holding a black flower. “Who are you? How did i get here” i say running my mouth a mile a minute as she stands quiet with her head hung low paying attention too the flower. She looks up at me “Welcome home.” she says giving a sinister smile smashing the black rose into my chest. I fell too the floor instantly, i couldnt move i took my last few breaths and blinks and slowly drifted away in a darkness no one's ever seen.

“Aaagh” i scream sitting up only to see it was my Bestfriend tapping me. “You okay?” she asks worryingly. “Y-yeah, im fine. Just a bad dream i used too feel like someone was after me or watching me.... But now i'm fine i feel creeped out still but that was one hell of a adventure!” i said laughing getting up putting my shoes on. I looked at my shelf of porcelain dolls and saw it turn its head and wink at me. The hell was that? Was it just a dream?

I have ADHD so my dreams and imaginations go WILD. i thought that i should give you guys a little taste on what goes in my head so i hope it inspires you just like my imagination inspired me!