The Day My Brother Fell Through a Roof | Teen Ink

The Day My Brother Fell Through a Roof

By ash46573 BRONZE, Battle Creek , Michigan
ash46573 BRONZE, Battle Creek , Michigan

The weather was nice enough to wear shorts and a T-shirt. So My mom kicked me and my brother, Taylor, out of the house.We had been in the woods for a good hour to an hour and a half when we found this run down old barn or shed we never figured out what it was. So we hung out in the shed, let's call it a shed, for awhile.

Taylor said, “Let's climb on the roof and see how far we can see.” I said “okay.” He climbed up first then as I was climbing up i heard the roof cracking and thought oh crap. Then I heard taylor yell “look out” as the roof caved in. I was worried when I asked him if he was okay and he didn’t answer, so i picked him up and carried him back to the house, but i fell a few times in the process and about half way back he woke up enough to walk with support. When we got home I yelled mom Taylors hurt, she asked how and I said he fell through a shed roof and that he landed on a thorn bush. Then I got kicked out of the house again and so did Taylor. So me and Taylor sat outside till about 6-7 o’clock. Then we went in and ate chicken spaghetti and watched Freddy vs Jason. That night had started pick on me because I couldn’t sleep so Taylor and I got into an argument and

Mom said, “That if we are going to fight then to take it outside.” and we took it outside. Taylor swung at me I took a step back and he missed then like an idiot I hit him in the back and dropped him. Then I went inside and laid down Taylor came in and stomped by my head and got in trouble again. Since then me and Taylor have had problems but we learned to get over it.