Life's a Fight but I'm Willing to Give it My Best | Teen Ink

Life's a Fight but I'm Willing to Give it My Best

By Ambreyes BRONZE, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Ambreyes BRONZE, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

To know me is to love me.

Life as a parent and partner is like a boxing match you fight, fight and give it your all. Then there comes a time when you get knocked down and you start to loose your balance, that will to fight. But in a moment you get a glimpse of something amazing and you get that will to pick yourself back up again. Your ready to continue that battle with a New energy, you love it so much but yet again you hate that time when s*** gets hard and you stumble.. Its a never ending cycle, with a twist. Sometimes you need that crowd to cheer you on, to help you get your strength to pick yourself back up. Its not something you do alone you need your support system to get you through stuff. You don't always have that strength to continue, everyone needs help at some point. That's why you have to have your partner there to be ready to tag in and be that strength the both of you need.. I'm ready to put up a good fight and I know ima stumble at times but I'm still willing to go forward because I know that everything turns out good, my love and passion over comes everything and I have my partner to lean on when I need it most...