Personal Narrtive | Teen Ink

Personal Narrtive

February 23, 2016
By Anonymous

“Disney World,” my brother and I yelled, “ We are going to disney world,” I have never been to disney world before, i have been wanting to go to disney world for a long time. Today was the day. 


I went to orlando Florida at animal kingdom last summer, this amusement park is in Disney world and is all about animals it has all kinds of rides all about animals and safari rides so that you can see up close on what the animals are doing and what they do in their life and what their habitat is. until we found a ride called it’s Tough to be a bug.


“ Ahhh” thats all I could hear was people screaming with fear. This was a ride that we knew we had to go on, My grandma, mom, brother and I decided to get on the ride so we had to wait in line and it took about an hour. While we were waiting in line I thought to myself, “ We are gonna wait in this long of a line?” we were actually waiting underneath a tree that is called the tree of life which was the biggest tree that i have ever seen, which felt like you were in a tunnel, but you actually were under the tree and could see all of the roots, there are animals carved in the tree while we were waiting we were looking at all the animals carved in the tree, I seen monkeys, birds, lizards, hippos and basically any kind of animal that you would find at a zoo. Well we were getting closer and closer my brother and I kept pointing out the different animals we could find.


A sign read It’s Tough To Be A Bug! A creepy crawly Bug-eyed adventure, We jumped in line because we thought it would scare us with fear from the bugs. As my grandma, mom, brother, and I were waiting in line. I was getting really excited because I have never been on a 4D ride before. A 4D ride is where you wear 3D glasses and there are bugs coming out at you that spit at you and do stuff that makes you feel they are by you.


As we finally got to the doors of the ride, There was a older skinny lady with long brown hair in a pony tail with the 3D glasses on. The same ones that she was handing out, The room was dark, loud, and scary.


The ride was 9 minutes long and was a 3D version on what the disney pixar film A Bug’s Life, The show gives the audience an idea on what it would be as an insect. As we walked in the room it looked like a movie theater with chairs that were wooden and a stage with curtains and we went and sat down and the curtains opened and it was like a play, there were bugs popping out at us and spraying us with water and when there was a stink bug in the film it started to stink and at the end the bugs ran across underneath me. When the film ended we talking about what we liked the most.


This ride changed me because I am more into bugs now, I used to be scared of bugs and be mean to them, but now I am nice to them. I learned more about them from this film, They are just like humans and don’t like to be treated fairly. This also changed me as a person because i have never been to a 4D ride before.  Now I would go on a 4D ride anytime I had the opportunity.