34 Years from Now | Teen Ink

34 Years from Now

By Asm1999 BRONZE, Riyadh, Other
Asm1999 BRONZE, Riyadh, Other

In just 34 years I will be 50, when you think about it its shocking, I thought I would be 50 in 50 years not in around 30 years.

Although I never know whats even going to happen 5 years from now, its almost impossible to predict what I will be doing 34 years from now.

But, if my 50 year old self is reading this right now I would ask:
What do you think of my blog?
What color is your hair?
Where are you living?
Can you drive a car?
Is there a way to completely get rid of wrinkles?
Whats your greatest achievement so far?
Do you have any advice for me?

34 years into the future...

Hello my 16 year old self! Its been a long road and you will never believe the change that has happened! The world is completely different! You could say we've become robots, slaves to technology. Everything is literally made of technology, the world is now a digital world.

Ooo! I love answering questions, this is interesting!

My opinion on this blog is that, you could do a better job. Its not so creative and organized, and I know that I do leave my work to be uncreative, and organized.

My hair's color is different everyday! Since you know you aren't allowed to do that now I decided why not do when when my hair already turning grey? No one can tell me what to do. (the best part about being old)
Of course I'm still living in Riyadh, but I love traveling the world. I got to see places I've never been able to see, and do activities that I never had the chance to do before. Its so much fun! But mostly I live between here and mecca, I try to go as much as possible, nothing makes me more happier than going. And in all honesty 16 year old me, I regret not trying and making my iman as strong as possible at a young age. My advice to you is to try your best to be closer to learn more about your deen (religion) and strengthen your iman day by day, because trust me nothing is better than having a strong iman.

Nooo I hate driving cars! It has been and always be one of my biggest fears. Why would you ask me that? your a reckless golf car driver, and you think I would drive? Nooo. However I enjoy walking, so  its more exercise for me :)!

Yes of course! Theres everything in the beauty industry now! You can go into any clinic and all your beauty problems can be solved in under 5 minutes. Thank god for that!

My greatest achievement, was what your dreaming about, is showing the world the beauty of riyadh and teaching the people of Saudi the importance of taking care of our country.

The best advice I could ever is stop waisting time. I know that you do this a lot now, the best thing I could ever tell you is just to stop waisting your time.