Sacramento, My Home | Teen Ink

Sacramento, My Home

December 8, 2015
By brandon_pineda SILVER, Sacramento, California
brandon_pineda SILVER, Sacramento, California
5 articles 0 photos 1 comment

Sacramento is a wonderful place. Sacramento has beautiful bright red and orange trees, the neighborhoods are amazing with its 2 story houses and vibrant colors. Here in Sacramento you see kids playing everyday with other people , they play soccer, baseball, basketball, and even football. The adults have the most fun, they go to fancy parties, eat at restaurants and also go to luxury bars. Sacramento has wonderful places to visit like the State Capitol, California railroad Museum, Crocker Museum of Art and many more interesting places to go. Sacramento is a wonderful place to visit hope you guys come and visit.

You guys know some of what you guys read was a lie. I wish I lived in a good neighborhood like that but i don't. I live in a neighborhood that's called  Meadowview were you see drugs, bullet shells and sometimes even dead bodies on the cold floor. At night if you're very quiet  you could hear the sirens of a police car and a helicopter  flashing lights at houses that look suspicious. In Meadowview there's always gang members trying to cause problems with people that live in Meadowview. 

Sacramento my home is a really good place to live in, but some people that live here make it hard for others to live here or visit here. Sacramento goes through hard times like the drought we are having right now, but there sometimes we all have wonderful moments with each other at one time. Meadowview is actually not all that bad there is some areas that are really colorful and amazing. I really like my area I have fun with my friends, family and neighbors mostly every day. I would like you all to visit  sacramento but be carefull in which area you visit or you stay at…

Sacramento my home is the best place to visit, But don't go to areas that you don't know!


The author's comments:

Sacramento my home is a wonder full place to visit