Stop The Violence | Teen Ink

Stop The Violence

November 23, 2015
By tyjay11 BRONZE, Monticello, Illinois
tyjay11 BRONZE, Monticello, Illinois
2 articles 0 photos 0 comments

Stop the Violence

Violence drives people up the wall. It seems like every day on the news, you see that there’s been some kind of shooting involving a victim of death or is injured in some way. Some of that could make people really sad and then they start their journey on the trail of sadness. Sometimes, you see these kids have been shot by crazy “I don’t care ‘bout nothin’ but violence” people. Cops, children, adults; All these victims could have had a longer life if these crazy people wouldn’t have shot them. We need to stand up and change that.  Taxi drivers, accountants, mail carriers, baseball players, basketball stars, plumbers, comedians, mayors, attorneys, judges, everyone needs to be involved in the campaign to stop violence. It’s on us, we the Americans to stop all violence the United States! We cannot let Columbine, Sandy Hook, or San Bernadino happen again. Some of the most famous people in United States history were shot; Lincoln, JFK, MLK Jr, Sitting Bull, John Lennon. If this doesn’t stop, more and more innocent people of all kinds will be killed. The more shooters that get arrested, the more overflowed jails become but that doesn’t matter. Because these people deserve to go to prison after they made the decision to go out and shoot someone. It doesn’t matter if it’s one person or a hundred people they shot, they still need to go serve some time in the slammer. The message needs to be spread out all across America, New York to Alaska, Atlantic to Pacific. This can cause a lot of depression and sadness for all kinds of people. Everyone needs to stand up and make the decision right here, right now; God or violence?