Dear you, (M.B.R.) | Teen Ink

Dear you, (M.B.R.)

By White_Tiger SILVER, Killeen, Texas
White_Tiger SILVER, Killeen, Texas

"Love with every breath you take because you never know when its going to be your last."
"You might think that your world is falling apart that there is no one there but the reason you think that is because you are to hurt to see how many care" -ZH

My life changed in a instant. As soon as my eyes met yours.. there was this feeling of serenity. The pain of the past and the present faded away as you smiled at me. You were always there for me threw it all but I never gave you a chance to get close to me. I blocked you out. I wanted to let you in but after eveything that happened. I didn't think someone could love me again. All the bridges I had built, collapsed infront of me. Ones who were close turned or did not understand what I was going threw. I never meant to hurt you back then. I'm glad God gave us an other chance. I'm glad you never gave up on me. You're the reason I smile everyday. The reason I know everything will be okay and nothing can bring me down again as long as I have you by my side. There are days where I get sad and start to think of the past or how I'm going to reach my goals. They seem so far away now. Will I ever get to them? I tell you about how I want to finish school so I can be a zoologist and I ask you how that's going to happen now.. you always say with a peaceful tone so sweet and so strong.. you say I'll make sure of it.. that you finish school. You are my rock. I don't know where I would be without you in my life. I don't even want to think of a life without you. I know we are young but I hope this feeling never goes away. I want us to be those crazy old people that still love each other. I know we will have our fights. Those don't last that long. You usually start to be all cute and smile that certain way that melts my heart everytime and we end up laughing and smiling with each other, wondering why we were even fighting anymore. Please don't ever go away even if I ever tell you to. Stay with me and love me for the rest of my life. I think it would be a pretty damn good life if you did. 

I hope at least someone who reads this thinks of that person who has always been there for them. It doesn't have to be a lover. It can be a friend, a parent, siblings, maybe even a teacher. I just want you to just think about how much they mean to you and how they made you the person you are today. Thank them for being there threw it all, bad or good.