The Boy That Broke My Heart | Teen Ink

The Boy That Broke My Heart

By krissy0898 BRONZE, Greenville, Georgia
krissy0898 BRONZE, Greenville, Georgia

It all started in third grade... He told me I was the prettiest girl he has ever met. One day he asked me to be his girlfriend I said yes of course. When we had recess we always hung out together and one day he came up to me and kissed me on the cheek, I thought it was the sweetest thing ever. Since then we have had alot of problems. We have been on and off since then and finally it became time to end it. He has hurt me in more ways then one. This boy has continued to cheat on me, play me and just hurt me everytime we've dated. When I was ready to be serious he wasn't, he never wants to be in a serious relationship with me. I always try to talk our problems out but it leads to an argument so I just keep my problems to myself. Finally, when I knew I could do it I called it quits. I finally realized it was time to let him go. It's finally my senior year and I now don't see myself with him anymore but you never know what may happen in the future.

This is a hard thing for me to write about but I finally decided to put it out there because I fell inlove with the wrong person.