Bob the Builder of Sorts... | Teen Ink

Bob the Builder of Sorts...

August 21, 2015
By Caz1355 SILVER, Dena, Other
Caz1355 SILVER, Dena, Other
8 articles 0 photos 0 comments

I have found in writing that emotion is needed to get the point across, the best writers have experienced the most and put it into words. Writers are much like painters of the mind, they create an image in your head through the use of everyday language in a way that connects with people.

I have found that I mostly write in times of crisis to try and explain what i'm feeling more to myself than anyone else. The fact that I once wrote about fluffy unicorns during a so called time of crisis is irrelevant. Anyway at this time I was 5 and had broken a friends pencil, (which I believed to be the end of the world).

Writing helps express what your feeling in a way that speech can't. When you feel like crying you don't tend to recite essays as long as shakspeare it tends to be a lot of moans and salty rubbish falling out of your eyeballs.

I of course am no expert in the field of crying and to all those scientist and perfectionsts who disagree with that statement I am sorry. 

When I have writers block thats when the problems come as I tend to only have the energy to eat barrel fulls of scrumptious strudel (a cake for those less gifted in posh patiscerie). Not a good diet plan. However, this is also the time I know that I am now close to breaking point and need to talk to someone, which is in a way a good thing.

Having dealing mechanisms like writing or eating are essential to life ( well maybe not eating too much as that can shorten life ...).  

Thats why it crushed me I suppose when I had to leave him, I guess you could say the one I talked to about everything. The universe can be cruel sometimes and throw things at us that means we can't fix situations as the fixer has become part of the problem. Now wouldn't that be a long and depressing introduction to Bob the Builder. I guess what in a very weird and windy way I am saying is I miss him and the way he used to fix everything. I guess I miss everything about him and how he was. when you first meet people you can never be aware how important they may become to you and for me he is all I had. 

I suppose this is why I understand when people become so heartbroken or miss someone so much they can't breathe. I have been there, i'm still doing that. Thats why I feel everyone needs an outlet or a quick; if only temporary; fix.  I chose writing what will you choose?