The Apartment I Live in | Teen Ink

The Apartment I Live in

By thefelix12 GOLD, San Jacinto, California
thefelix12 GOLD, San Jacinto, California

We didn’t always live on the apartment I live in. In the old days, I lived in a lost place where I have to conquer it all. Living on a crowded street is like a mall of some sort. Millions of people rushing by one another to get to the subway beneath our feet. From bad nights to good afternoon I remember it all. Every thoughts scramble though my mind whether I should continue my journey. Having life there I remain alive. How will this affect me? Where would I be? With a soul of steel I will see this tomorrow and keep moving forward.

Now perfection is fitting where it needs to fit. The apartment I live in is important to my relief. If something random would to happen it has to be the point of unbelievable. It never came to me that this home was meant for me. It brought four floors and we lived on the second floor. I am looking at the bright side from when time started.  It’s mom, dad, sister along with me and we hang on with this. However, the apartment I live in didn’t look as I thought it would. It’s respectably wide with some hope of improvement. It’s the one and only with no hard complications.

Forever, feeling tested in a different way in trust for a reaction. Before, I was vulnerable with fear of the world and now I am a warrior. Things can change is what the apartment I live in taught me. I am now filled with positive attitude and I can encourage people to follow my path. I always try to hide it, but I am aware it’s a solution to destroy the bad motion. I am satisfied because of the apartment I live in and I have a new perspective in life. No matter what goes wrong in my life I am with the apartment I live in and it is with me. I am a warrior that has victory because of what my environment showed me.

It makes me glad to be where I am. A house like no other that will give a meaning to greatness. A house with a big yard to run around and discover new goods. I need to work hard for what I want. I have set goals that I can accomplish with ease. I don’t like apartments as much as houses. The house that makes people jealous and dislike their own home. My house my kingdom it will be as I go on great attempts to reveal myself. I will get there by being much more that I really am.

The apartment I live in wasn’t the only place I lived by. The enemy wants to bring me down but I wouldn’t let it. The life I have is only one in the world. It made me realize that life has its problems that have to be faced and you cannot run away from. Now I remain calm in my living space while reading this. I don’t want to be needed by the apartment I live in. I have to stop dislocation myself from the truth and just show my appearance.

The House on Mango Street really inspired me to write something like it. Like the main character went through tough expierences that relate to people as it did to me.