Untitled | Teen Ink

Untitled

May 15, 2015
By 6wietzel GOLD, Hartland, Wisconsin
6wietzel GOLD, Hartland, Wisconsin
12 articles 0 photos 0 comments

There once stood a girl, one of the most confident. Who smiled bright even with her imperfections. One who was proud to be the girl she was.


She stood tall and kind. She was brought into this world at an early age because mama made mistakes. Her father left and wasn’t ready. Which left mama all alone.


As she grew older, she became bright and outgoing. She wanted to become very successful and achieve everything she long dreamed of. Childhood memories of peanut butter sandwiches and cartoons wanting to be a powerful person.


She always thought about her future as a treasure. She never wanted to leave someone’s side because that always happened to her. The past lead her to being direct and honest. She didn’t trust but gave everyone a fair chance.
The biggest change for her was being 17 and pregnant. It was at that point when things changed. Was she going to end up like mama? Making mistakes and the father leaving? She was scared, which left her all alone.


The guy disappeared and her world crashed down. It felt like a stab and a stretch to her heart. Suddenly body, life, and emotional changes. There was nothing that could stop it. Stress took over and she felt let down.


After time the stab and the stretch that once came crashing down she pushed away. She became strong and okay. Did everything she could for her babies and once what seemed like the end of the world, became an eye opening experience. Being direct, outgoing, and friend is what represented her through her journey.