Far and Beyond | Teen Ink

Far and Beyond

April 17, 2015
By Buzzlive GOLD, New Delhi, Other
Buzzlive GOLD, New Delhi, Other
13 articles 4 photos 10 comments

Favorite Quote:
For nobody stand by you, when you need them. Everybody is there when they need you. You are clearly stronger than you think.


For when you close your eyes,
You see the sky and nothing beyond.
But when I close my eyes,
I see the stars and far beyond.

There are no limits, they say. There is no one to stop you, they say. Follow your heart, they say. Quite ironically, it is they who hinder our paths. Society will, of course, encourage. It is their duty. But it is their right, their inevitable job to show us the limit and they stop us, just like they were stopped by the ones who once were stopped. Sometimes, I fear that this circle of self righteousness will cause a downfall in the development of higher intellect. It has, I think, over a period of time maintained the level of evolution in a straight , unbending line of mediocrity. The world, though has grown from it ’s primitive thoughts. It has grown to an astounding stage of impressive technology and immense broadening of minds. It was once believed that our elders knew much more than us , that they had reached the extreme stage of learning where they were no longer in need of knowledge. However, as it always has been, everyone, every Albert Einstein has something to learn throughout life. Children have the greatest capacity to retain and absorb new ideas. It is a pity that this innocence slowly slips away with age, then people become robots , who are eventually sucked into this void of limits. We must not be stopped, we must be allowed to fly. God never gifted us with wings, yet we fly. We made our own wings, we always have been. Horizons are destined to be broken.
 


The author's comments:

Limits do not matter. Feel free. Be free.