What Defines Me: | Teen Ink

What Defines Me:

By Kamil Kuzminski SILVER, New York, New York
Kamil Kuzminski SILVER, New York, New York

Personality. A massive component to what makes who makes a human being a human being. It adds unique qualities and attributes to the individual that separates the person from the rest of society. Speaking from my perspective, I have always sought out myself to be have a very casual personality, but is very extroverted and some other attributes include, full of vibrance, persistent, athletic, balanced, creative, composed, expressive, Enthusiastic, genuine, friendly, kind, loyal, peaceful, optimistic, rational, sociable, suspected, studious, and youthful. An endearing concern, I’ve been meaning to answer is how I perform under pressure. I like to act, play soccer, among other task that have stabilized some sort of pressure instilled in completing the task. It’s important for me keep my composure and taking deep breaths/stretching, before I perform. It soothes me into utter relaxation mode and is a great asset to help me perform, but at the same time, I don’t want to be too relaxed because then I lose focus.
Since I’m a libra, I apply the concept of balance hugely in my life, as a balance is the symbol of the astrological sign, in particular. So I must balance my relaxation enough to stay composed, but not lose focus and commitment to whatever I may be doing. I have as well a immense work ethic, I preserve through and emotional or physical obstacle and stay on course of my objective in any scenario, and persist to the finish line in essence. For instance, as something as simple as a workout, I will work out all parts of my body, until I feel my body has been pushed to it’s limits.
How did I come up with these attributes, well I think when all people think of which attributes they say, “Do I fit this attribute or this one”? I take it one more step further. I view my options, and then I apply myself in situation that would prove I’m that attribute, or think of past occurrences where I resembles that particular characteristic. What astounds me is how people view life. I understand some people have issues and look at life with a depressed approach, but some of the time, you see people with a certain arrogance of naturally being pessimistic. You could only view the glass, which symbolizes your existence and life, half full or half empty. I view it half full, and respect other’s varying opinions, You can’t change people, but you can at least inspire them to motivate themselves to do something. I try to do this with my videos on Facebook, and statuses of wise speech. And if they are down because of others, I preach to them that you don’t have to prove anything to them, what matters is you prove to yourself that you can make it by, no matter the issue. Plus having a certain persona, or presence help improve other’s lives in some way, which is yet another thing that I try to accomplish.
Now, don’t get confused I persist as much I can with these areas I’m discussing, but there is only so much I can do. There is always a limit, and other people mentally blocking you out, in isolation is one I have noticed that doesn’t necessarily affect me.
Ultimately, I KNOW I am a great person, perfect in fact, (Kamil in polish=Perfect when translated) and I am making a great contribution to life, that will affect others, and myself in a beneficial way. And that’s all I ever needed to understand.