??Sweet But Confused Idea Of You ?? | Teen Ink

??Sweet But Confused Idea Of You ??

By Musicisthesoul SILVER, Hemet, California
Musicisthesoul SILVER, Hemet, California

"Greater is he that is within me,then he who is in the world"

Nice , sweet, kind,polite boy at least that's what I always thought, my image of you was nothing but good. I had no belief in my friends that told me who you really were, I had no words.Starring ,glancing but no words were ever spoken. Nice,sweet,kind boy I thought you were good,I thought you were the sweetest guy that there ever was,I thought wrong. I am sorry I was always thinking of you letting you get in my thoughts like a monster that creeps in the night into a child's dream. Eating my dreams away like a thief who steals all the beautiful jewels in ones life. Nice,sweet,kind boy No concentration,No moment of thinking of nothing,No other boy took my attention away from what I love doing,my music ,my school work. I didn't know then what was happening love,likening him that's what all said, but I wasn't in love or what ever else they would call it.nice,sweet,kind boy I was simply just having my first crush. Up till then I saw guys normal never had feelings for anyone else, always thinking how it was possible for a girl to fall SO HARD for a guy to become so dumb for him. Nice sweet,kind boy I couldn't imagine ever being in that situation. My thought of being a smart girl vanished like vapor on water in a freezing,cold winter night. After I met you everything changed,all my thoughts changed because I fell for you nice,sweet,kind boy.I FELL SO HARD that It was a sore spot.I thought it would end, I thought as soon as the year ends we wouldn't have the same classes again, I thought wrong,confused,nervous for this year I saw you there sitting right next to my seat for fifth period,another! I just had second with you. Nice,sweet,kind boy you were even more adorable than last time I saw you. Tall, handsome,so sweet and nice a little awkward but aren't we all, smart to! A athlete, maybe you changed I mean people do change for the better sometimes. No not again all the mind space it takes to think about you,all the time after times wondering why you stare and glance at me,all the times I tried to speak and you acted shy. It all came back in a heart beat. I knew I was still dumb for you, still melt when I hear your voice and feel all warm inside and turn into a marshmallow for you,the way your hair falls perfectly to the side like feathers on a dove,your big brown eyes as deep as a never ending tunnel. You pulled me in as the moon pulls the ocean in for a tide.Nice,sweet,kind boy will this ever end? All the wondering,glancing,staring, but no talking would it ever end?You don't know how hard it is to try to hide like I don't care,like I don't even know you're there,like I don't want to talk. I do but can't. One day I will wake up and it will be as if nothing had ever happened at all, it will be as if it was all just a dream, but until then I will still wonder if you really are the nice,sweet,kind boy I see you to be. Or if it is really only what I WANT TO SEE.

It's the feeling we all get but never can really explain it, I went through it for my first time and writing is my escape.??