3 Sorrow Crows | Teen Ink

3 Sorrow Crows

By Jeremy24 GOLD, Peewaukee, Wisconsin
Jeremy24 GOLD, Peewaukee, Wisconsin

The only things that scare me. I am the only one who scares them. Three sorrow crows with sorrow faces and ranging eyes like mine. Three who do not belong here but are here flying over head. Three raggedy things that take over the sky.  From where I stand, I can hear them, but no one is as afraid of them as I.

Their strength is secret. They send ferocious forces through the air. They fly up and they fly down and grab the sky between their crisp sharp feathers, they pass through the sky with violent claws and their quaking eyes. This is how they keep.

Let me forget my reason for being, they’d all droop like life leaves on trees, preparing for the cold winter breeze.  Keep, keep, keep they say when I sleep. They teach.

When I am too sad and too sorrow to keep keeping, When I stand tall and look over the bricks, I look upon the crows. When there is nothing left to look in the sky. Three that reason and rim as their voices torture your mind. Three who reach and reach for the sky. Three whose only reason is to crow and crow.