First Time At Six-Flags | Teen Ink

First Time At Six-Flags

By Garcia5 BRONZE, Lewiville, Texas
Garcia5 BRONZE, Lewiville, Texas

The first time I went to Six-Flags over Texas I was 10 years old. I went with my Dad, Mom, Brother and my cousin Nick and his family. My cousin was super duper excited! He wanted to ride the Texas Giant because it had a 147 foot drop! That sounds scary I told him. Nick replied “not at all”
When we arrived at Six-Flags the first thing I see is an enormous roller coaster. My cousin ran out of the car and went and got in line to get a ticket. We walked to the Texas giant line and it was HUGE! Like the Red River. I asked my brother if he was coming with us he replied “Are you crazy, No I’m not going.”
We got in line and every time we got closer to the ride my I got even more nervous when we were close to the Texas Giant I felt like my heart stopped and dropped.  When we got on it I could not feel my legs and arm. I didn’t feel like ride anymore, but I didn’t want to look like a scary cat. So I just went with it. When everyone was on and ready to go the Texas Giant started to move. My cousin nick told me “are you ready Alan,” I repined scared no.   Then the drop came and after I knew it, it was over, hey it wasn’t that bad let ride it again. “NOO not in a million years” my cousin told us. Then we all laugh, and continued our day.