The Best Day of My Life | Teen Ink

The Best Day of My Life

By Bernardo Nieto BRONZE, 3, Alabama
Bernardo Nieto BRONZE, 3, Alabama

One saturday afternoon and the sun shining bright my parents were just really happy and they asked me that if I wanted to go somewhere and I confused asked “where do you expect me to want to go”? they replied and said the same thing “Do you want to go somewhere?” I said “Sure lets go to the park”. It was not a long trip from our house to the park and we had a lot of fun bike riding with my family suddenly my little sister fell off her bike and we all stopped our bikes to help her out but she was ok, it was only a scratch. My mom handed me a band-aid and put it on her knee and with a kind sweet voice she said “ Thank you brother “ I felt really good about myself when she said that to me. After a while, my family was tired my sister wanted to go to the movie theater and watched a nice movie. The movie was exciting, we all gathered to watch the movie after a while the movie ended and it was almost night. We all went home very tired and fell asleep For these reasons I think that this was the best day of my life.