Its all vain

It is 9:25pm
I am writing this peace to console myself, to gain solace and to restart my journey to success, a journey that aims exactly same as previous.

It was 9:15
“Prom- attend Piyush’s phone.”
“Okay mamma”
I hit the attend button and suddenly a harsh sound came that almost killed me.
“Hello Prom, I have good news for you.”
“Calm down Piyush, for what in the hell you are so happy for me.”
“You have been selected for the second level of NTSE (National talent Search Examination)”
“Ha-ha, please tell me the truth, say it isn’t correct”
Although I didn’t believed him but abruptly my heart started pumping so fast that it became almost impossible to hide my emotions and suddenly I started crying,
“Mamma your child has----“
“Wait - wait Prom, what I said can you please pardon me”
“You said that Prom you have qualified for the second level of NTSE”
“Sorry brother, I am really sorry, I am too excited and because of this I told you wrong, actually it’s me who have been selected for second level of examination and not you, by the way please give me your enrolment number so that I can recheck if you have been selected or not”
“Tell me this isn’t true please, I beg”
“C’mon prom don’t be coward, face the situation as it is, give me your roll number”
“Okay its-23114-0088-343”
He told me to hole the phone and I followed

It was 9:20
Alas, I couldn’t qualify for the second level. I immediately took the admit card and teared it in hundreds of pieces. I again failed, I could not do anything. People say i am talented but they are false. The truth is that I am dumb, dull and foolish.
Nothing could console me, not even this piece of writing. What mean, vulgar news he had told me. I was well when I wasn’t aware of the truth. He isn’t my friend. A dumb may never have intelligent friends, never.

Liv.HarrisThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jul. 7 at 12:59 pm
This is great! Your grammar is a bit off, but nothing too terrible. :) I loved this story, it explains how I feel when I am not picked for somethin I wish to be. Excellent work, please keep writing, you are fantastic!                                               &nbs... (more »)

PrometheanThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Aug. 1 at 12:37 pm
Hmm.. I am working on my grammar but i don't fell if i am going to get it right in future. E verytime i try hard but there are always some things which bounces off.  I am very happy for me that you comment on many of my works, Thankyou again mate. why don't you email me at ayush.porwal00@gmail and hopefully we can be good friends. 

Liv.HarrisThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Oct. 3 at 10:21 pm
sURE, AND JUST KEEP TRYING ^-^

Oct. 3 at 10:22 pm
I think my last reply didn't got hrough because of the all caps lol sorry ^_^ Just keep trying, you'll get it right! :)

Oct. 14 at 7:42 pm
surely i will.

DJ4227 said...
Mar. 3 at 2:15 pm
It was very good, I like it :) There were a few grammatical errors, but nothing too agregious. Is English a second language for you? The grammar things are errors that are common for second language English speakers. Still, good job

Mar. 3 at 2:18 pm
yep, my mother language is hindi but we speak english as well. I was from small town that doesn't had much scope of english so i am bit weak in it. 

Shadow_Wolf said...
Mar. 3 at 1:35 pm
Well done, I really can't find anything to say other than that.

Mar. 3 at 1:51 pm
so is it good or okay

Shadow_Wolf replied...
Mar. 10 at 10:38 pm
That means it is really good

Mar. 13 at 10:28 am
thanks Steven. 

Mar. 13 at 10:29 am
Sorry, thanks shadow, what your real name???

Kestrel135This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Mar. 1 at 4:15 pm
Deciding if someone is smart or dumb is not for the outside world to decide. It is for the person themselves, for only they have the information to judge themselves with. And even then, some facts may be hidden, because the soul is not a simple thing. If they have all the facts to judge themselves with in the first place, then they are the cleverest of us all, because they were the first to unravel the unknowable mysteries of themselves.  And the rest of the world doesn't need to know... (more »)

Mar. 2 at 5:39 am
its a fact and I was upset at that time.