The Guy I Can't Have

The thing that frustrates me the most, is liking a guy you know you can't have. Under even circumstance, you can not have him, and it sucks! But then he makes you feel completely special and you hope he likes you, so you try really hard to do everything right, so that maybe he will notice. You go through everything, and do your hair, and make up and try to dress on the "hot" side, but still look classy, just hoping he will look at you. And even if it's only once, and for three seconds, it's still more than the last time, and longer too. But then you text for a while and you try to be cute and not respond right away. And it's the mere fact that you can't have him,but he can't have you either. All the excitement of sneaking quick glances and flirty smiles, send that electrifying chill down your back. A wink to the right, and a wave to come. The next thing is a shared kiss and neither want to pull apart, but you do because you both know, this can't happen. And all that feeling built of something you can't have, you finally got it, and you don't wanna let go.

This article has 1 comment. Post your own!

OakwoodCat said...
Oct. 15, 2013 at 10:02 am:
I know these are very real emotions... and I could feel that when I read this.. But part of me also feels like this comes from an over-dramatized movie... This isn't meant to be offensive... But I've seen so many movies that are basically this piece. I'm just recommending adding something more... something to make it stick out... But overall this is good! I like it! Keep Writing!