I Write.

I write when I simply cannot think any longer.I think of the situation and the emotions coming out of it and then a way comes to mind on expressing it,which is writing.I say I simply cannot think because I stop focusing on the situation at hand and grasp all the emotions tugging and jumping at my soul and put it to use.This way,I don't feel as un-use-ful as I usually do.

I write not to just express that feeling the same exact way it's a reaction to,I write because I take advantage of that emotion at play and put it to good use.Otherwise,I'd just be the very creative girl in the corner with her knees to her chest crying and cutting it out.As much as I respect people like that,I don't want to experiance it for myself.Writing as an outlet is going just fine.

Writing as an outlet gets all the imaginative and big words out of my head and into an actual point whether it be a story or a poem.

I write for other people,not just for myself.I channel in emotions and ways and feelings I haven't experianced before but others have and I put it into something everyone can read and understand.

I write knowing that my stories can't be stopped and will be heard of and understood.

I write to inspire as many people as possible.

I write so that maybe someone else can understand what this friend,cousin,or other relative is going through.

I write my stories and poems with confidence and passion.

I write my stories and poems and know that I can't and won't be stopped.I will go on with,not just writing,but with life,and confidence within that life,and imaginative writing and freedom with that life,this life.
I refuse to be stopped.
I write.

KodaFarone said...
Jun. 13, 2013 at 4:32 am
asdfghjk thank you

RoyalCorona said...
Great job Koda!! I love this one the best out of all the other ones that you have written! I swear, you are one of the best writers on here and should be treated as such!!                                                               Your Undying Fan,                         ... (more »)