Aryahi- A Motivation | Teen Ink

Aryahi- A Motivation

March 17, 2013
By ForeverMystery GOLD, Toronto, Other
ForeverMystery GOLD, Toronto, Other
11 articles 0 photos 56 comments

Favorite Quote:
“I’ve learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.”


In our country, there are many examples of inspirational people and things but out of them all, I found this girl, as an inspirational idol for the female population of our country and around the globe. This is a true story based on the life of a girl who is a national-award winning archer of India, the ups and downs in her life and how she copes with such situations.

Aryahi was 16 years old when her parents had died in a car accident. She was left with her siblings and grand-parents. She had to go through the phase and take care of her siblings. Although it was very hard for her, she dealt with it very wisely. Making her parents her biggest strength, she moved on in life with a smile on her face and hope in heart that one day, she’ll achieve something and her parents would be very proud of her.

She had an interest in archery and used to practice it every time she got a chance. Her skills sharpened and her talent got the right direction. Day by day, she became perfect at it. Her grandparents used to help her by giving her money but that was not enough for the whole family. So she decided to earn some by herself. Aryahi showcases her talent in front of large crowds in order to earn her bread and butter. She is a huge support for her siblings and to her grandparents.

Even after going through so much she has a very jolly nature and is always playing and jumping around. She has taken life in a positive way and makes her way out of any problem she faces. She has attended many archery competitions of archery and has also won a National award for it.

Her life till now is an inspiration to all the women and men also who face difficulties in their lives and think of loosing. We shouldn’t cry because it’s over, we should smile because it happened. And Aryahi teaches us that God didn’t create any of us to be average. He didn’t make us to barely get by. We were created to excel even after all the hurdles which come in our way. We should overcome our weaknesses and turn them into our strengths. Aryahi is just 18 years old and she has taught us so much, why not gather our own experiences and make them our motivations in life. Just like Aryahi- a motivation.


The author's comments:
This is about a girl I met while visiting my relatives house. She studies there and I felt her life very inspiring and motivational. I hope you enjoy this work of mine as this a tribute to her life which is not so easy as ours.