My Lost Thoughts

I stared out the window at a bird perched in its nest, cranning its neck to keep leaves over her babies from being poured on by the rain. I looked up at the clouds, their gray forms blocking any evidence of the sun. I felt envious of the bird protecting her babies and the clouds doing their job. They knew what to do when things came their way. Unlike me. I don't know what to do, I thought. It seemed like that was the only sentence my mind could form. I don't know how many times I repeated it in my head as the slow day of school seem to pass by slower and slower every second. I felt like the clock over the teacher's desk read 3:00 for six hours staight. Would this day never end? Was I damned to live this day for the rest of my life. I don't know what to do, I thought again. I became angry with myself for rushing this day to be over. It wouldn't matter if this school day ended at 3:15 like it was suppose to or it never ended keeping me here forever. Because I still wouldn't know what to do, their just wasn't a solution to my situation. No answers to my questions, no reassurance, and no one could help. Including myslef.

DUCKYZndTOSTERZ said...
I REALLY liked this peice it too reminded me of my own life in more ways than one I really enjoyed it. 

Sunny225This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
i like it, it made me think of my life...

BlackNether12 said...
Oh, and I LOVE that cover!

BlackNether12 said...
Ah, okay. So, someone other than me's having a slow day! Not Great >> Anyway, this sounded like my day, inc. Argh, you use 'day' too many times, repeating words . . . day, blah,blah,blah DAY!, blah,blah,blah DAAAAAAAAAY! . . . Get's kinda annoying. Ah, okay, when you're writing a personal experience thingy, it's really useful to put LOTS and LOTS of details! A reader want's details and they always, ALWAYS sound best when you put them in something like ... (more »)

SuzieQ777This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
thanks that was good advice :)  

GalaticOreoMars said...
I like the fact that you tie in the bird scene with how you are feeling. Nice job oh and like the pic :)

thanks! =)