March Band | Teen Ink

March Band

By Rosebud60406174 BRONZE, Erie, Pennsylvania
Rosebud60406174 BRONZE, Erie, Pennsylvania

If I belive in it I can do it!!

Riding the bus for hours is the best part about Marching Band because you can sleep on the bus. Most musicians like sleeping on the bus and talking with their friends or listening to their music on their I-Pods. Everyone has to bring everything that has to do with Marching Band like their uniforms, instruments, and shoes. At the end of a competition the Marching Band gets to know how well they did against other schools. Marching Band is a fun activity that people like to do, because they know what to do to give a good show, and how well they perform in Marching Band is awarded by a trophy.

Marching Band is a fun activity that people like to do because it is exciting, suspenseful, and there are few adults. Marching Band is exciting because when you first start Marching Band it’s exciting when you get your music. It is exciting when you go outside and read your drill books. It’s super exciting when you go on the buses to the competitions. Marching Band is suspenseful because each day you go to band practice you’re wondering what you’re going to do today. It’s suspenseful because you’re wondering what song you’re going to get. It’s super suspenseful because when you’re done preforming in competitions you’re wondering what place you got. Marching Band has few adults around which is cool because I can do more stuff instead of being bossed around. Marching Band has few adults around which is awesome because then I won’t get confused when adult speaks then another one speaks at the same time. Marching Band has few adults around which is cool because on the bus there are more seats open. I love band for the simple reason that I know what to do.

Marching Band is a great activity because members know what to do while playing the Flute, Trumpet, and the Percussion. Marching Band is fun when you play the Flute, because when it comes to the music the Flute has really high notes. It’s fun because when it comes to drill books Flute players get cool places to stand. It’s so fun when you play songs because the trumpet players have most parts of the songs. It’s super fun when the trumpet players get fun stuff to do during the performance. It’s fun to hear the trumpets blend in with the other instruments. Marching Band is so musical with the percussion because the percussion section has cool instruments. The percussion section is awesome to listen to because the drums are really loud. The percussion section is amazing to listen to when the Vibes are playing because they have a soft sound. Because I know what to do, I enjoy how well I do it.

Marching Band is a fantastic activity because I do so well that I usually get second place, with the whole band as a team, and with no conflicts. Marching Band is fun when it comes to competitions because it is fun getting second place. The Band likes getting second place because the trophy tells us that we did better than most schools did. When the band gets second place it’s fun getting the trophy because that also tells the band that they did good. A Marching Band has to work together because if they don’t then they won’t play as well. They wouldn’t get along well if they don’t work together. If they don’t work together then they will get low scores. Marching band is fun when the band has no conflicts because then musicians won’t fight with each other. If there are no conflicts then everyone would be happy and play well. Marching Band is fun to be in when there are no conflicts because then everyone would get along. Winning trophies is the most rewarding part of Marching Band.

Marching Band is fun activity that people like to do, because they know what to do to give a good show, and how well they perform in Marching Band is awarded by a trophy. Marching Band is a fun activity that people like to do because it is exciting, suspenseful, and there are few adults. If there is no excitement then I would be bored. Marching Band is a great activity because members know what to do while playing the Flute, Trumpet, or a Percussion instrument, which helps us in competitions. Marching Band is a fantastic activity because I do so well that I usually get second place, with a whole band as a team, and without conflicts; without Marching Band there would be a hole in my life as big as Texas.

i wrote this piece because i love marching band it's fun and exciting and it's suspensful.