Inevitable Eyes

Strong, sweet, effective and powerful, that is what I see when I look into my horses' eyes. They exert one of the greatest forces on me, it makes my body go numb, like I am paralyzed for a moment. She can see right through me, can see every inch of the restless spirit inside me and I can feel the presence of hers. When I look into her eyes it's like we are living on top of the world. If I am ever feeling down, I look into her eyes and find truth. Everything about her shines through her eyes. Her eyes are inevitable.

Fran333This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jan. 2 at 12:08 am:
Wow. Beautiful description. Although I do not ride horses, I can easily picture it. I totally know what you mean. Keep writing. 

VickyNickyKittyThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Jan. 2 at 3:45 pm :
Thank You So Much!  I love my horse, and God gave her a pair of beautiful eyes.  I am very glad that you liked it.