You're gone </3 | Teen Ink

You're gone </3

November 25, 2012
By Anonymous

I never thought I'd live to see the day where my perfect little dream world crumbled.
You were absolutely everything to me,You were the reason my world kept spinning. I guess I only get two years to be happy before you decided to be gone. I thought I had you all figured out. It leaves me devastated waking up without you. I can't breathe because you're gone. I can't sleep because I wake up screaming because you're gone. I can't eat with you on my mind. I can barely come up with the courage to go to a school you don't even go to. This is the hardest thing I've ever had to go through. I never thought I'd have to deal with a time where you weren't a part of my life. You suddenly decided to be gone. Gone forever with out a single word other then goodbye. YOU'RE GONE. And the pain is registering on my face where every one can see. I'm a ticking time bomb because you're gone. I curl up in a ball every night and cry myself to sleep because you're gone. I have to pretend not to cringe every time I hear your name because you decided to leave me. My world full of absolute bliss completely shattered with a five minute phone call telling me you're gone. I sit in the corner wearing your clothes pretending you were never gone. I never thought I'd have to deal with a day where you were gone and I was left bleeding.