two days gone | Teen Ink

two days gone

September 17, 2012
By hannah.dean3 BRONZE, Littleton, Colorado
hannah.dean3 BRONZE, Littleton, Colorado
2 articles 0 photos 0 comments

Favorite Quote:
"the darkness fades, now only the light from her halo remains."


Nobody is every focused, it seems. People are busy and distracted. *Long pause* you see? even I cannot keep myself only thinking of one topic.It's too hard now-a-days to keep your eye on one project, only because there seems to be too much happening in life. Multitasking seems to be the number one sport that everybody participates in. The more unfocused people get, the less time there is to appreciate. Days go by too fast because of the amount of crap that just piles up and up. When we were younger it was so much easier to plan things and there was more time for friends. Life was taken over by school and work and chores. It's not like coloring anymore. Coloring when we were little was fun; we could color outside the lines and it was beautiful. But now, now there are rules and boundaries. When life comes around, it hits us hard. The lives we've obtained by growing up has consumed and pushed us up against a wall and away from the important, sentimental things in life. Days are dead and gone. There's no time left. "Lord, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death I'm not scares 'cause You're holding my breath; I only fear that I don't have enough time left, to let the world know that there's no time left." (Group 1 Crew, Forgive Me)