My.thoughts.Of.The.Day | Teen Ink

My.thoughts.Of.The.Day

By White_Tiger SILVER, Killeen, Texas
White_Tiger SILVER, Killeen, Texas

"Love with every breath you take because you never know when its going to be your last."
"You might think that your world is falling apart that there is no one there but the reason you think that is because you are to hurt to see how many care" -ZH

Since last year I have lost So many I have once called my best friends in the world. I have lost a lover who wasnt any good for me. I geuss everything has to come to an end at some piont in time,huh? I just never knew that the one person I give my life to hurts me in a way that even makes me sick of myself. He hurt me so much but I still love him.. crazy, I know this. I have went all my life bein the girl who never really spoke up in class or said what she felt. I was always the girl who was to scarred of what people would think and when it came to tellin people how I felt... I never could tell them at the right momments. It was always a bad endin when i did. But you know what? I have gotten to the piont where I will be nice to you until you mess with me, my family, or any of my friends. Thats when I get serious. You might think Im a w**** or a s*** but you know what? I'm just so use to hangin out with guys because as I grew up.. My brothers were all my friends. its wasnt until 5th grade that I got my first real friends. All Im tryin to say is that Im not who I was so if you knew me then you better not think I'm the same today becasue Im nothing like the girl I use to be.

I just had to get this off my chest.. x3