Thanks for Taunting My Heart | Teen Ink

Thanks for Taunting My Heart

By ThetrueGuy509 GOLD, Dorchester, Massachusetts
ThetrueGuy509 GOLD, Dorchester, Massachusetts

Work your hardest today to make tomorrow easier.
Things that you do today inspire stories that you tell tomorrow.

Well, thanks to you aesthetic one for allowing me to court you, but find me too charming to open your heart and let me in. Thanks a lot for helping me developing, and cultivating true; and profound love. I knew you would view my tweets off your news-feed. Today when you asked me who was I addressing my tweets to? I replied "They were about you" because I couldn't resist not hearing from you. That day I couldn't hear from you, even after I contacted you by many attempts, but you didn't reply to me.

Lately it seems as if the more I cajole you, and express how much I love you, the more you ignore me and repulse my heart's requests. I haven't done anything wrong; and I feel like I am being placed on probation. I surely have no idea why you don't want to allow me a place in your heart.

I feel like kicking myself in the head when I decide to stop texting, calling, tweeting you(because that would satisfy you;) and even thinking about you because now I notice that I am addicted to you, and nothing can drag me away from you.

I am very outspoken, and enjoy entertaining people; but hey! I'm very shy around you. I try to not show it but the perfection of your face generates the spasm of shyness that envelops my body entirely whenever I am in your atmosphere.

Sometimes, I feel like blowing up you phone with text messages, and call you instantaneously but I don't have the heart to make you mad and even cause you to aggravate the situation; and so I choose to suffer instead. It hurts so badly when I can't hear from you. I surely care about you, and you are indispensable to me. I need you forever, even after my feet leave the ground for eternity. I love you.

“Sometimes the one that you care for the most causes you or even makes you suffer the most. I sometimes wonder why. This piece is inspired by someone who has captivated my attention for a lengthy period, and she does not want to allow me a chance. She knows I love her dearly, and that's probably why she's treating me that way. I thank her for teaching me this hidden lesson; it takes a woman to change a man's heart, and my love for her will always be the same.”