Sometimes It Feels Like What You Feel Doesn't Matter

I feel like I want to run. Run far away. So far away that nobody will ever find me. I feel like I want to run away and start over, but I know that I can't. I don't have that option. I know that I can't run away from my problems, but I want to. I'm just sick of that negative voice in my head telling me that I'm a bad person. I know that I have the power to get rid of that voice... but at the same time I feel like I don't. I don't want to talk to somebody about how I feel because I've never had good experience with that. I don't think that telling somebody about how I feel will help. I feel misunderstood, just like most teenagers. I feel like no matter what I'll never fit in, I'll never be good enough. There are so many days where I wanna just be done with everything. It's like a gut feeling that you feel you'll never be rid of. You feel so bad about yourself deep down inside so on the outside you just assume everybody thinks that you're a bad person. A lot of the time I feel like people lie to me about everything. Like they're just humoring me. For once I'd like to sit down and have a conversation with someone and know that they're being 100% honest.